Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Jane Roberts - The Seth Video - Full Documentary (1 -3)

Jane Roberts - The Seth Video - Full Documentary (1 -3). I searched about Jane Roberts' The seth video on Youtube and found them. Jane Robert's books solved nearly all of my questions and opened a whole new life for me, I just recommend every one to read Jane's books, a little tough to understand for they covered from molecules to university, from physics to physiology, everything. The books are full of widsom and open opinions. Maybe many people objected some opinions in these books, I found them worthful to read and you can increase your ability and creativity from them. Jane Roberts - The Seth Video - Part 1/3 29min 33s - Taped on June 4th 1974
Jane Roberts - The Seth Video - Part 2/3
Jane Roberts - The Seth Video - Part 3/3

No comments:

Post a Comment